Two days before the day after tomorrow

So today was mostly devoid of writing for two reasons, first of all I was out scouring the city for movies, I found a good number of movies although it cost me a fair bit, my bank balance dropped like Jett Travolta in the tub.

And the second and equally if not more exciting reason why there was no writing for today was I was doing the preliminary work for the upcoming flash movie/cartoon/comic with audio or whatever it ends up being. Did the drawing of about half of the characters today. Anyways heres a little teaser picture of what I'm working on, although extremely rough right now just figured I'd build some hype up for this shit.

So yeah heres what's on it's way, tell all your friends, which also happens to be an awesome Taking Back Sunday album that I hope everyone reading this already owns or has pirated.

Comments

Popular Posts