Kanye West/Patrick Swayze

These two characters/stories got themselves intertwined rather inadvertently just based on the T.O.D on Swayze. I remember a little over a year ago there was a rumour that Patrick Swayze had died of pancreatic cancer, and for some reason I thought that was the funniest thing. While I usually have no problems making light of celebrity death for some reason the Swayze death comment just made me burst out laughing which is a little harsh even by my standards. But either way I loved the "they're making a sequel to Ghost" jokes which circulated briefly.

Now he's actually gone, and I'm mad as hell because he kicked the bucket 3 months to early. Back when MJ and the other host of celebrities kicked the bucket back in the summer it opened the door for one of the funniest jokes I have ever heard in my life which was:

What are Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, and Billy Mays getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze


As you can all now see that joke was so close to coming true it was almost uncanny.

But now just as MJ overshadowed the week of celebrity death in the summer, Kanye West is going to overshadow Swayze because he has the biggest ego of all time.

For any of you who don't know about Kanye's little award show thing, I really don't know how you found my blog because if you have the web savvy to get here you should have encountered something about Kanye.

But anyways after that little incident the internet has the denizens of the internet on high alert looking for things for Kanye to interrupt. So what started with Obama has now gone on to new heights with the death of Swayze as seen below. I'm sure most of you have seen/heard this bit already but if not I'm glad I could share it with you.

Leave Kanye alone though the guy is cocky and a bit irritating but whatever, someone I respect pointed out that Kanye seems to be getting more shit for crashing the stage then Chris Brown did for his little antics, and sadly it's true... what's the world coming to.

Some guy beats the fuck out of his GF and we're more worried about little miss millionaire Taylor Swift who had an awkward two minutes at an award show because Kanye wanted to show off his new crazy haircut.

Also Kanye made fun of himself for his awards show behaviour years ago and it was hilarious.

Can't find an embed code that works but HERE IT IS SO AWESOME

Anyways I will always remember Swayze as the guy that looked kinda like Jeff Bridges but wasn't a total tool, and as "The President of the Dance" thanks to an inspired comedic performance by Denis Leary, anyways enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts